Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Looky what I got!


I have to thank Michel at Pumpkins and Toadstools for awarding my very first blog award.  Thank you so much Michel, I can not tell you how much receiving this award from you makes me feel connected to other like minded folks and inspires me to write and connect more.  I am truly honored!  It’s amazing that we have the ability to share ideas and stories with witches across the big pond.  In so many ways I shun technology and long of simpler times but it is hearing other women’s stories and being able to connect across miles, reading their tales with nods of understanding that reminds me despite all, we are all the same and it is through technology I am able to make these connections.  I am very new to the realm of bloging and each and every blog I encounter is a delight, but I wish to spread the joy that Michel has brought me by passing on this award to three other sites as the guidelines to the award states, hoping to spread as much joy as Michel brought me.  I have chosen:

 

http://hecatedemetersdatter.blogspot.com/

 

http://magichills.blogspot.com

 

http://thedomesticwitch.blogspot.com

 

When receiving this award, it is requested that you pass the award on to 3 blogs about Domestic Witchery that you really enjoy.

Include the award in your blog post.

Link the nominees within your post.

Don't forget to mention the person who gave you the award.

Let your chosen winners know that they received The Domestic Witch Blog Award by commenting on their blog.

 

What a wonderful idea this is, not only do I feel inspired but I was able to discover even more blogs by following the award.

6 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for the award! I am super busy right now and it's so hard to choose, but I will try to get my post up soon. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the Award, Lady!

    I tried following your blog a few days back (and another), but was denied (both times!)! So blogger has the problem fixed, so here I am!

    Liv's a good choice-- always free and interesting, her stuffs...

    Nice to see a new face about... Enjoy the Blogosphere!

    Slainte!

    Cygnus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! One of these days I'll get my own Domestic Witch Award--maybe when I start getting more domestic, huh?

    I wonder if I should start a Wild Witch, I'll get that one no doubt!

    Enjoy the glory ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I just found your blog through Kora's blog and i am so glad. It is beautiful! Congragulations on the award.
    By the way, i feel the same way about technology. Because of all the friends i made through the net i now consider it a blessing instead of a curse.
    Brightest blessings,
    Georgina

    ReplyDelete
  5. You deserve the award -- what a charming blog! I'll be back often. What a pleasant morning I got up to today, thanks to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year. May all your dreams for 2010 come true. I look forward to reading your blog through out this year.

    Blessed be

    Evening Breeze x

    Ps. Thank you for following mine x

    ReplyDelete