Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Goddess Provides

Things have been busy around the cottage.  A friend of mine moved in across the ally from me, and is redoing his garden.  Which is currently filled with bricks.  Lucky for me he wants the bricks gone so I have been hauling them over to Herbcroft to create more raised beds.  I also came into a flat of Feverfew, Chamomile and Lemon Balm plants that were in dire need of planting.  I am always thankful when gifts present themselves such as these, and I am a firm believer that what we need is always made available as long as we are open to receive, but these were particularly special gifts, because my daughter suffers from allergy induced asthma but I had not planted a medicinal garden for her yet.  Now I have a great start to a special garden just for her. Goddess Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment