Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Merry Meet!

Welcome to my first attempt at blogging.  Sadly I just an old fashioned cottage witch with very little computer savy so bare with me until I learn how to spiff this blog up.  Any suggetions or help will greatly be appreciated.  My attentions for the blog is to meet others with similar interests, to share ideas, to learn from and inspire others who embrace the simple magic of life.  

We recently purchased a Tudor style cottage in major need of updating and a yard overgrown with weeds, this blog is about our life as we transform the little cottage into our home and the yard in the garden it wants to be.

Our family consists of my agnostic husband, my raised pagan 13 year old daughter, a rescued pitbull, an adopted cat and myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment